Admission Procedure


A- Admissions through UPTAC Counselling (JEE (main)/CUET score)

UPTAC 2023/JEE (main)/CUET qualified candidates have to report in the college with allotment letter issued by UPTAC in favor of Lloyd Institute of Engineering & Technology, College Code: 153 for complete the admission process till date as mentioned on the allotment letter.

  • Bring Original Documents for Verification at the time of reporting.
  • Carry two photo copy sets of the Documents (self-attested).
  • Rest of the procedures would be completed in the college only.

B- Direct Admissions

  • Please visit and click on Link Admission Enquiry form and get yourself registered with the Instructions mentioned in the page.
  • You would be informed by the authorities to attend the test / interview.
  • If qualified, you have to report to the college on the date given by the College authorities with the academic documents, passport size photo and Aadhar card.

C- Eligibility

  • As per AICTE / AKTU norms.
  • Applicant should be a citizen of India.

Admission through CUET Score:

  • 85% seats of total approved intake will be filled through UPCET counselling and remaining 15% seats of approved intake will be filled under management quota.
  • Direct Admission:
  • Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s degree course of 03 Years minimum duration from any recognized Indian University; or its equivalent, recognized by A.I.U. securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate. Candidate must have passed Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation level.