ADMISSION TO B.TECH. FIRST YEAR:
A- Admissions through UPTAC Counselling (JEE (main)/CUET score)
UPTAC 2023/JEE (main)/CUET qualified candidates have to report in the college with allotment letter
issued by UPTAC in favor of Lloyd Institute of Engineering & Technology, College Code: 153 for
complete the admission process till date as mentioned on the allotment letter.
- Bring Original Documents for Verification at the time of reporting.
- Carry two photo copy sets of the Documents (self-attested).
- Rest of the procedures would be completed in the college only.
B- Direct Admissions
- Please visit www.liet.in and click on Link Admission Enquiry
form and get yourself registered with the Instructions mentioned in the page.
- You would be informed by the authorities to attend the test / interview.
- If qualified, you have to report to the college on the date given by the College authorities
with the academic documents, passport size photo and Aadhar card.
- As per AICTE / AKTU norms.
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
ADMISSION TO MCA FIRST YEAR:
Admission through CUET Score:
- 85% seats of total approved intake will be filled through UPCET counselling and remaining 15%
seats of approved intake will be filled under management quota.
- Direct Admission:
- Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s degree course of 03 Years minimum duration from any
recognized Indian University; or its equivalent, recognized by A.I.U. securing minimum 50% (45%
for SC/ST) marks in aggregate. Candidate must have passed Mathematics at 10+2 level or